- Skid Plate Technology
Skid Plate Technology
Each ACD Racing Parts product starts with a prototype, “molded” on an actual off-road motorcycle or ATV and then engineered on a high performance 3D platform to optimize its design regarding each type of motorcycle.
Once manufactured, each pre-series off-road motorcycle or ATV protectors undergo an on-site crash test with high level competition pilots. This helps improving conception details and fix minor issues.
Each product comes kitted with instructions and necessary mounting hardware, including high-quality 100% compatible screws and bolts.
- All components are laser cut for higher precision,
- Our parts are machined on last generation CNC centers with a trimming of the angles to give them a perfect look and avoid them from being sharp,
- TIG welding is made by high level professionals that surpass the quality of automated welding machines.
- Skid plates are 4mm (0.16 inches) thick, stronger than competitors products,
- Radiator guards are 4mm (0.16 inches) thick and axels have 12 mm (0.54 inches) diameter,
- Use of high quality strong and light aluminum alloy or S255 steel for the wheel spacers.
ACD Racing Parts develops new products each month for motocross, off-road or dual sport motorcycles, quads, ATV, etc. but if a specific reference your are searching is missing online, please contact us to check availability.
On demand parts are possible depending of quantity ordered. Please contact us.